The following is a list of resources and training programs/opportunities offered by other programs in the state of Illinois. STAR NET Region IV and other regions work closely with many of these programs and organizations for the betterment of the children of Illinois, especially those with disabilities!
- Early Childhood Professional Learning (ECPL)
- Early CHOICES
- Illinois Early Learning Project
- Family Matters Parent Training & Information Center
- Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Gateways to Opportunity
- Illinois Early Childhood Professional Development and Resources (PDF download)
If your organization or agency is interested in working with STAR NET, please get in touch! We’ll be happy to direct your correspondence through the proper channels and work to determine the viability of a new partnership or working relationship!